This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X11 library package
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 17:00:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: X11 library package
- References: <DUB119-W221DA61519881A4FF5031AC8DF0 at phx dot gbl> <515AC496 dot 70108 at cs dot umass dot edu> <DUB119-W482DEF3326B254853A0A6BC8DF0 at phx dot gbl> <DUB119-W12DC020918AAEA8DD9B635C8DF0 at phx dot gbl>
Sonya Blade writes:
> This TLS stands for the Transport Layer Security right? As a result, it seems thatÂ
> I need to compile the Petsc without parallel support.Â
Nope, it stands for thread level safety in this particular case. The
action you've taken is correct, though.
> This may sound a bit silly, but how about If I just simply copy the supported compilers
> obtained from recent MinGW directly to corresponding cygwin folder.
> And how about those erros, the only corresponding library to those in cygwin/lib/ folderÂ
> is "libX11.dll.a" but it doesn't look like a valid library or am I wrong here ?
This file is needed for linking only, but you should have a
corresponding library /bin/cygX11.dll as well. If not, you need to
install the runtime package (configure should have tested for that if
you use it).
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple