This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: winln for native symlinks
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:01:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: winln for native symlinks
- References: <515BD718 dot 8080605 at dancol dot org>
Am 03.04.2013 09:15, schrieb Daniel Colascione:
In light of the recent discussion on the developers list about native symlinks,
I'd like to suggest including my winln program (which I posted a while ago on
this list, and which I've attached to this message) in the cygutils package.
It's a drop-in replacement for GNU ld.
I'm getting this:
winln.c: In function ‘do_link’:
winln.c:343:21: error: ‘SYMBOLIC_LINK_FLAG_DIRECTORY’ undeclared (first
use in this function)
(In cygwin64, additionally: make: cc: Command not found)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple