This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ltfs / mtx built under cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:37:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: ltfs / mtx built under cygwin
- References: <CAEF1h+V=4XJTnOQf1F43bAT9q+S5cNjsxYmoYAczp+GxyONZmw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 03, 2013 at 10:34:00AM -0400, Cary Lewis wrote:
>Has anyone managed to build ltfs or mtx on Cygwin?
>ltfs needs fuse, which I managed to build, but I don't know if it's
>really functional or not.
It's not. Cygwin doesn't support fuse.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple