This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: username case sensitive with the sshd service
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:17:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: username case sensitive with the sshd service
- References: <001c01ce307b$db3a8840$91af98c0$ at vertech dot eu> <20130403151229 dot GA19412 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Why not just getting used to entering the username casesensitive, as
> on any other system?
Would modifying the /etc/passwd file to lowercase names support what
the OP wants to do? Not that he should but is that possible?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple