This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: direct interface to win32 api for char output
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:48:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: direct interface to win32 api for char output
- References: <20130404000606 dot 1708 at binki>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 12:06:06AM +0900, email@example.com wrote:
>This will be done in assembly language and I'd prefer not to have to
>resort to directly using windows or bios interrupts.
>I would like build a very tiny program and I want to skip linking the c
>library to this little program. Doing so would bloat it up to about
>225times larger than it would be otherwise.
>All I need to know is the name of which win32 api (include file +
>object files) handles output character and the name of the win32 api
>(include file + object files) that handles print character to the
>terminal. Very simple.
This isn't a Cygwin question. Please use a general Windows forum
for this type of question.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple