This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: But it is cygwin related.
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:38:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: But it is cygwin related.
- References: <20130404170527 dot 3708 at binki> <20130404085538 dot GE25170 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <515D78B1 dot 60209 at farance dot com> <CA+sc5mmQ9rJ85rvDbMTvp_+vCx6CQPava5N3-8yxd9soh6zxQg at mail dot gmail dot com> <515DA044 dot 6070706 at farance dot com> <op dot wu04ladynxtvbs at localhost dot localdomain> <515DC91A dot 2070706 at cs dot umass dot edu> <515DCD75 dot 6070802 at cs dot umass dot edu> <20130404210533 dot GA6863 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 4/4/2013 5:05 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 02:59:01PM -0400, Eliot Moss wrote:
If you have to enter MinGW land to perform what the OP wants then that
is a really clear indication that this is off-topic.
Agreed ... we have now directed him to at least two useful
Regards -- Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple