This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SIGCHLD is not delivered
- From: Andreas Steenpaß <steenpass at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 21:25:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: SIGCHLD is not delivered
- References: <5154460D dot 4090101 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <20130329132942 dot GD3460 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <5155E031 dot 4030901 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <905027619 dot 20130330071607 at mtu-net dot ru> <51573761 dot 7000407 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <515F0A42 dot 4070907 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <20130405174152 dot GB854 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Le 05/04/2013 19:41, Christopher Faylor a écrit :
> On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 07:30:42PM +0200, Andreas Steenpa? wrote:
>> The test case works with the newest snapshot (20130401). Thanks for the fix!
> Thanks for the feedback.
> I haven't advertised a fix yet because there is still something not quite
> right in the snapshots and I haven't had a chance to investigate.
> Good to know that this symptom is fixed though.
Yes, I'm one step further now, but my overall goal, getting to run a new
parallel framework for the computer algebra system Singular
(www.singular.uni-kl.de), which is also part of the Cygwin distribution,
is still not achieved with this fix. I've just checked this. Of course,
I'll further investigate from my side and try to provide test cases, but
debugging this always takes a lot of time because this framework is
quite complex and, well, obviously parallel. So if you know that there
is still something wrong, I would greatly appreciate if you could also
further investigate from your side.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple