Re: SIGCHLD is not delivered

Le 05/04/2013 19:41, Christopher Faylor a écrit :
> On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 07:30:42PM +0200, Andreas Steenpa? wrote:
>> The test case works with the newest snapshot (20130401). Thanks for the fix!
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> I haven't advertised a fix yet because there is still something not quite
> right in the snapshots and I haven't had a chance to investigate.
>
> Good to know that this symptom is fixed though.

Yes, I'm one step further now, but my overall goal, getting to run a new
parallel framework for the computer algebra system Singular
(www.singular.uni-kl.de), which is also part of the Cygwin distribution,
is still not achieved with this fix. I've just checked this. Of course,
I'll further investigate from my side and try to provide test cases, but
debugging this always takes a lot of time because this framework is
quite complex and, well, obviously parallel. So if you know that there
is still something wrong, I would greatly appreciate if you could also
further investigate from your side.

Best regards,
Andreas