This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SIGCHLD is not delivered
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:32:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: SIGCHLD is not delivered
- References: <5154460D dot 4090101 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <20130329132942 dot GD3460 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <5155E031 dot 4030901 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <905027619 dot 20130330071607 at mtu-net dot ru> <51573761 dot 7000407 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <515F0A42 dot 4070907 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <20130405174152 dot GB854 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <515F251C dot 4 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 09:25:16PM +0200, Andreas Steenpa? wrote:
>Le 05/04/2013 19:41, Christopher Faylor a ?crit :
>> On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 07:30:42PM +0200, Andreas Steenpa? wrote:
>>> The test case works with the newest snapshot (20130401). Thanks for the fix!
>> Thanks for the feedback.
>> I haven't advertised a fix yet because there is still something not quite
>> right in the snapshots and I haven't had a chance to investigate.
>> Good to know that this symptom is fixed though.
>Yes, I'm one step further now, but my overall goal, getting to run a new
>parallel framework for the computer algebra system Singular
>(www.singular.uni-kl.de), which is also part of the Cygwin distribution,
>is still not achieved with this fix. I've just checked this. Of course,
>I'll further investigate from my side and try to provide test cases, but
>debugging this always takes a lot of time because this framework is
>quite complex and, well, obviously parallel. So if you know that there
>is still something wrong, I would greatly appreciate if you could also
>further investigate from your side.
I can't parse that. I'm going to do why I implied I was going to do.
I'm not going to download a package. I'm going to fix some problems
that I noticed when trying to fix the reported problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple