This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with GCC-4.7.2-1 (test)
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 15:52:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with GCC-4.7.2-1 (test)
- References: <515F20FC dot 9060009 at alice dot it>
On 05/04/2013 3:07 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
I think he means the other gcc-related packages in setup.exe;
dependencies of test packages aren't tracked because they tend to pull
in experimental versions of dependencies for non-experimental packages
you might have installed. A shortcoming of setup.exe.
Dave Korn wrote:
Did you install the manually-required runtime libs as well?
I don't understand here. I have installed GCC-4.7.2-1 with setup.exe
choosing "Exp" packages and then leaving only 4.7.2-1 for
installation. Which runtime libs it needs? "manually-required"?
Shouldn't test packages be installed only with setup.exe? I am
confused now... :-(
I don't know which dependencies those might be, though...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple