This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with GCC-4.7.2-1 (test)
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 23:54:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems with GCC-4.7.2-1 (test)
Dave Korn wrote:
They were listed in the announcement:
2. Setup does not pull all required dependencies.
This is done on purpose to allow the default 4.5.3-3 release to work out
of the box. There are 3 new packages that should be noted if you install
this version of gcc.
libgnat4.7, libobjc4 and libquadmath0 for gcc4-ada, gcc4-objc and
I think I had installed all those packages...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple