This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs-w32 and copy/paste with windows clipboard and the mouse
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 13:47:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: emacs-w32 and copy/paste with windows clipboard and the mouse
- References: <634CFD657E419946BD70654E385A708F2336830EB1 at HE111508 dot emea1 dot cds dot t-internal dot com>
On 4/6/2013 5:43 AM, Ulrich.Herbst@t-systems.com wrote:
I can copy some emacs-text with M-w and paste it from the windows clipboard
Customize `mouse-drag-copy-region' or put
(setq mouse-drag-copy-region t)
in your .emacs.
I can copy some windows text and paste it into emacs-w32 with C-y.
(global-set-key [mouse-2] 'mouse-yank-at-click)
P.S. Browse the NEWS file (`C-h n') for more information about these
commands. Search for "Selection changes".
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple