This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: starting cygwin shell
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 11:53:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: starting cygwin shell
- References: <loom dot 20130407T091557-947 at post dot gmane dot org>
Am 07.04.2013 09:42, schrieb Gene:
Cygwin install creates a "Cygwin Terminal" icon on your desktop in in
your Programs menu. You can drag or (with Control-) copy it anywhere in
menus where you want it. Is that what you need?
I am new to cygwin.
I am trying to create a .bat file so I can start cygwin from w7 windows menu.
I am running below code and shell dissapear.
I could catch the message before it happens. Do you know what seems to be a
for k in `ls`
print "here is $k"
$ type print
print ist /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/print
So you effectively tried to print files called "here is ..." with a
You probably meant this instead:
echo "here is $k"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple