This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl 5.14 ncursesw: calling getbegyx() crashes
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 10:46:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: perl 5.14 ncursesw: calling getbegyx() crashes
- References: <51617A39 dot 9000901 at schueler dot homeip dot net>
On 4/7/2013 9:52 AM, "D. Schüler" wrote:
Looking into /usr/include/ncursesw/cursesw.h shows that this macro is
I don't know anything about building perl modules, but...
Even building the Curses module for perl by hand, reveals that there is
something wrong with the ncurses library:
~/Curses-1.28 $ export CURSES_LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib/ncurses -lncurses"
~/Curses-1.28 $ export CURSES_CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/ncurses"
...you need -L/usr/lib/ncursesw and -I/usr/include/ncursesw.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple