This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty-1.1.3-1
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:20:23 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty-1.1.3-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
mintty 1.1.3-1 is on its way to the Cygwin mirrors.
- Tweaked cursor colour handling to avoid the cursor becoming
invisible under certain circumstances.
- Fixed incorrect response to OSC sequence for querying colour settings.
- Page-by-page scrolling now scrolls by one line less than a whole page.
- Added 'AppID' setting for overriding the default taskbar grouping on
Windows 7 and above. (Note that the AppID of a pinned shortcut is
separate from that of the program pointed to. It can be set with the
free win7appid utility.)
Previous changes can be found at http://code.google.com/p/mintty/wiki/Changes.
Mintty is a terminal emulator for Cygwin with a native Windows user
interface and minimalist design. Among its features are Unicode
support and a graphical options dialog. Its terminal emulation is
largely compatible with xterm, but it does not require an X server.
The mintty manual is installed as a manpage ('man mintty'). It is also
available at http://mintty.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.1.3/docs/mintty.1.html.
Questions and comments can be sent to the mintty discussion group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mintty-discuss or the Cygwin mailing
Please use the issue tracker at http://code.google.com/p/mintty/issues
to report bugs or suggest enhancements.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin" link on the
http://cygwin.com web page. This downloads setup.exe to your system.
Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple