This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BASH and MAN failure
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:53:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: BASH and MAN failure
- References: <919686607 dot 274544 dot 1365435897422 dot JavaMail dot gess at webmail-06 dot datacenter dot cha dot cantv dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/8/2013 11:44 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Suddenly "bash --login" started giving the follwin message:
$ bash --login
1 [main] bash 4084 C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** fatal error - prefork: couldn't create pipe process trackerWin32 error 161
Appart from that I do not see anything unusual.
Have you looked at this FAQ?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple