This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PDL XS module linking problem
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 19:55:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: PDL XS module linking problem
- References: <loom dot 20130405T143830-491 at post dot gmane dot org> <87zjxba2i9 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
>> While trying to update PDL I've noticed a strange problem: some GSL XS
>> modules/DLL reference themselves and those modules that do cannot be
>> loaded anymore.
> I've tried to reprduce this on a different system and see no such
> things, so this might be some sort of BLODA. Let's see what happens
> when I reboot the problematic machine next week...
The link error was caused by accidentally overwriting $path after
/etc/profile.d/*.csh had been sourced already. Is there a particular
reason to not have these libraries in /bin like everything else?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple