This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: winProductName for Windows 2012 - CSIH
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 02:13:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: winProductName for Windows 2012 - CSIH
- References: <CAO2ddnaGDLqpwFrSHrYj1gcW-pCpYX-WPr+w2pnjMz5qSuL6Rw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 3/27/2013 9:38 AM, BGINFO4X wrote:
I'm using winProductName.exe(from the csih packgae) in a Windows 2012 Server.
I'm using the last version 0.9.6, and the output information is "not
The output obtained is: Microsoft Windows Server 8 <unknown>, 64-bit
I know that this is the codename version as stated in:
But would be nice to have the "friendly version" : Microsoft Windows Server 2012
If Charles Wilson or another volunteer can address it, would be nice.
Should be fixed in 0.9.7.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple