This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.15: gcc fails to load: missing cygmpfr-4.dll
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:13:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.7.15: gcc fails to load: missing cygmpfr-4.dll
- References: <FF69919A71D5744E85EFB23F2761448B1325F8 at svrmintecexch dot mintecsys dot local>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/10/2013 9:57 PM, Duncan Roe wrote:
Where would I find this library?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple