This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.15: gcc fails to load: missing cygmpfr-4.dll
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 04:12:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.7.15: gcc fails to load: missing cygmpfr-4.dll
- References: <FF69919A71D5744E85EFB23F2761448B1325F8 at svrmintecexch dot mintecsys dot local>
On 11/04/2013 02:57, Duncan Roe wrote:
> I have just installed cygwin on this system.
> When I try to compile a small program, I get this error:
> /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.5.3/cc1.exe: error while loading shared
> libraries: cygmpfr-4.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file
> or directory
Sorry about that, I missed a dependency when I uploaded it.
It's actually fixed as of a few hours ago, but the fix must not have reached
your mirror yet.
Just use setup.exe to install libmpfr4.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple