This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FIXED: GCC can't find its header directoriescy
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:49:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: FIXED: GCC can't find its header directoriescy
- References: <FF69919A71D5744E85EFB23F2761448B132609 at svrmintecexch dot mintecsys dot local>
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Duncan Roe wrote:
> Thanks Dave - removing the old cygwin dlls from C:\WINDOWS fixed gcc &
> I put them there because I like to have the odd cygwin utility available
> to CMD.EXE.
> May put them back - but will take more care with them in future,
Adding c:\cygwn\bin to the Windows PATH might be a better solution;
that's what I did.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple