This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please try the latest snapshot
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:13:22 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Please try the latest snapshot
- References: <20130410132026 dot GA6645 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> The latest snapshot has some more signal-handling restructuring.
> I'd appreciate it if people would check it out.
Looks good so far. I've had a compile that would pretty often lock up cmake
during the config phase so that it needed to be killed from task manager.
That seems to be gone, as well as the hangs that git would sometimes produce
when doing lots of git-receive-pack back-to-back.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple