This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: experimental package: gcc4-4.7.2-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:20:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: experimental package: gcc4-4.7.2-2
- References: <announce dot 5165FCAD dot 7000703 at gmail dot com> <5166AFEC dot 8000505 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 01:43:24PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 11/04/2013 00:58, Dave Korn wrote:
>> I would like to express my gratitude to JonY for stepping into the breach
>> caused by my absence from the Cygwin community and releasing the first test
>> version of GCC 4.7 series. He did a very difficult job and did it well and
>> deserves the highest of praise for doing so.
> It was suggested to me off-list, and I concur, that this is worthy of a gold
>star, if not two. May it please the maintainer of the stars to consider my
I agree. Definitely 2 gold star worthy.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple