This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: expat 2.1.0-1
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:38:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: expat 2.1.0-1
- References: <announce dot 4FD7368F dot 70308 at etr-usa dot com>
On 12/06/2012 13:31, Warren Young wrote:
> PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
> Homepage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/expat/
> License : MIT-like
> Expat is a C library for parsing XML, originally created and maintained
> by James Clark, but since 2001 taken over by a loose group of contributors.
> CYGWIN-SPECIFIC CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
> None. This release simply tracks the 2.0.1 -> 2.1.0 upstream release.
The static archive /usr/lib/libexpat.a was present in 2.0.1-1(*) and is
missing in 2.1.0-1(**), was that intentional?
* - http://cygwin.com/packages/libexpat1-devel/libexpat1-devel-2.0.1-1
** - http://cygwin.com/packages/libexpat1-devel/libexpat1-devel-2.1.0-1
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple