This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin with clock_gettime and CLOCK_MONOTONIC - gives always 0
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:08:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin with clock_gettime and CLOCK_MONOTONIC - gives always 0
- References: <51672198 dot 4050301 at alice dot it>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/11/2013 4:48 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
This is obviously not
how the monotonic system clock is supposed to work, so that's a bug
I fixed that in CVS.
Oh, thanks mum... I hope it will be fixed also in the next 1.7.18.. :)
Yeah, that's pretty much the way these things work. Every release comes
from what's in CVS.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple