This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: FIXED: GCC can't find its header directoriescy
- From: "Duncan Roe" <droe at mintec dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:05:11 +1000
- Subject: RE: FIXED: GCC can't find its header directoriescy
- References: <FF69919A71D5744E85EFB23F2761448B132609 at svrmintecexch dot mintecsys dot local> <CAEhDDbBquP=3XU9N3GTyz+OAh+KSaxLkL975kqsd3XQvn5X7zg at mail dot gmail dot com>
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Duncan Roe wrote:
> > Thanks Dave - removing the old cygwin dlls from C:\WINDOWS fixed gcc
> > alternatives.
> > I put them there because I like to have the odd cygwin utility
> > available to CMD.EXE.
> > May put them back - but will take more care with them in future,
> Adding c:\cygwn\bin to the Windows PATH might be a better solution;
that's what I did.
OK I'm convinced. But ... how do I do it? Registry? autoexec.bat? other?
Cheers ... Duncan.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple