This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: docbook2pdf errors
- From: Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:01:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: docbook2pdf errors
- References: <CAKf2h5SqejiDkdNzAAKAwD5EoU3ErjhrG7-WP-=DkY2oDz5PSQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
> "1D6C2" is not a character number in the document character set
I'd put money on that being unicode character "mathematical bold small
alpha". What windoze code page are you using? One that can handle
utf-8 or not.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple