This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: docbook2pdf errors
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:17:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: docbook2pdf errors
- References: <CAKf2h5SqejiDkdNzAAKAwD5EoU3ErjhrG7-WP-=DkY2oDz5PSQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPy1dOK4A33T5-Bsepb5ChsmP5fGE5PUC-sAnRp=fDAjqb5eVQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
2013/4/12 Paul Allen:
>> "1D6C2" is not a character number in the document character set
> I'd put money on that being unicode character "mathematical bold small
> alpha". What windoze code page are you using? One that can handle
> utf-8 or not.
I created my book.xml with a simple copy-paste. I never set any code
page. vim opens it correctly, notepad++ says it is "ANSI". There isn't
any need to set any code page, because only ascii characters are used.
The file "isogrk4.ent" contains 40 lines (so all lines in the file
give the error) like this:
<!ENTITY b.alpha "𝛂" ><!--MATHEMATICAL BOLD SMALL ALPHA -->
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple