This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: docbook2pdf errors
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:25:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: docbook2pdf errors
- References: <CAKf2h5SqejiDkdNzAAKAwD5EoU3ErjhrG7-WP-=DkY2oDz5PSQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <d445994239f54e5edf5e3f3f50e72c18 at mhoenicka dot de>
2013/4/12 Markus Hoenicka:
> I have never used the docbook2pdf tool, but these messages indicate that it
> attempts to transform an XML document using Jade and the DocBook DSSSL
> stylesheets. While you may be able to get this to work with a little effort,
> I'd recommend to use an XSLT-based toolchain (e.g. xslt and fop) and the
> DocBook XSL stylesheets for XML documents.
I am a docbook newbie so I just wanted to try docbook2pdf to see what
the generated pdf looks like.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple