This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: possible libtool bug blocking builds of Cygwin setup.exe
- From: Shaddy Baddah <lithium-cygwin at shaddybaddah dot name>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 10:31:58 +1000
- Subject: Re: possible libtool bug blocking builds of Cygwin setup.exe
- References: <51681B8C dot 1070701 at shaddybaddah dot name> <5168957C dot 70809 at lysator dot liu dot se>
On 13/04/13 09:15, Peter Rosin wrote:
Have I stumbled on a real problem?
This all sounds suspiciously like libtool bug 14022, where the reporter
had confused --build and --host. How did you run configure?
I'm emulating what is in setup/bootstrap.sh:
$ ../cygwin-setup/configure --build="i686-pc-mingw32"
Earlier to that, I did the following on a fresh cvs checkout:
$ env NOCONFIGURE=1 ./bootstrap.sh
$ mkdir -p ../cygwin-setup-build/
$ cd ../cygwin-setup-build/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple