This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /dev/tcp support in bash shell
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:12:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: /dev/tcp support in bash shell
- References: <CAEF1h+XeFoXmOm3EcNAWbGZ3GBDK0A0_=w8zZpC=PL9=awvqfw at mail dot gmail dot com> <1132116354 dot 20130413034910 at mtu-net dot ru>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/12/2013 7:49 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Cary Lewis!
Are there any plans to add /dev/tcp/... support in Cygwin?
Any use cases for that?
Bye, bye Chrome. ;-)
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple