This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue with binutils-2.23.1-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:18:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: Issue with binutils-2.23.1-1
- References: <CAGHJv4eeEsAoZUz2LOov1q3OKe0ZR5rNvrotLjH5JGadisro+A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGHJv4dbEZS52DWXey8+sgmyR1Mp+yK0Q1Dg4LBAx84KMiSiNw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130415132155 dot GC24092 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130415134809 dot GA4639 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130415143733 dot GC5992 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130415143954 dot GB4639 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130415151154 dot GA7850 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130415165245 dot GC4639 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 06:52:45PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>I was just pointing out the version mismatch. The package is called
>2.23.51, while the binaries claim to be 2.23.52. I did not comment
>on the behaviour.
Yes, I got that. I was trying to move the discussion away from version
confusion and into the realm of fixing the actual problem. That's why I
asked Yaakov for comment since he was referenced in the original thread
as understanding the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple