This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue with binutils-2.23.1-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:31:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: Issue with binutils-2.23.1-1
- References: <CAGHJv4eeEsAoZUz2LOov1q3OKe0ZR5rNvrotLjH5JGadisro+A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGHJv4dbEZS52DWXey8+sgmyR1Mp+yK0Q1Dg4LBAx84KMiSiNw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130415132155 dot GC24092 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130415134809 dot GA4639 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130415143733 dot GC5992 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130415143954 dot GB4639 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130415151154 dot GA7850 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 2013-04-15 10:11, Christopher Faylor wrote:
The original thread did not have an explanation of what the actual
problem with objdump was so I don't really have any way of investigating
it. Yaakov, can you explain what you think the problem is?
All I know right now is in this thread:
I have not had this problem with 2.23.51 snapshots, hence I have not
investigated this further, and debuginfo packages are being created
correctly on my system.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple