This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X windows behavior
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:40:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: X windows behavior
- References: <kkktoa$tmq$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <CAD+0NRBPuTzf26PYQ0XJ55JT_v0TJ+LdRt1qBGrTCvrdXVfzFw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Richard Gribble wrote:
> I believe you'll find this is the default behavior with Windows XP and
> Windows 7 as well. In my experience, the issue is that windows
> "remember" where they were last, and reopen there. Thus if you had
> Firefox open in the secondary monitor, reboot (without the secondary
> monitor), and reopen Firefox, it will reopen on the secondary monitor
> - and you won't see it.
In that case search for ShellFolderFix, maybe it can help.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple