This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mpfr-3.1.2-1 (test)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:17:23 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mpfr-3.1.2-1 (test)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The MPFR Library
The MPFR library is a C library for multiple-precision floating-point
computations with exact rounding (also called correct rounding). It is
based on the GMP multiple-precision library.
The main goal of MPFR is to provide a library for multiple-precision
floating-point computation which is both efficient and has a well-defined
semantics. It copies the good ideas from the ANSI/IEEE-754 standard for
double-precision floating-point arithmetic (53-bit mantissa).
---- version 3.1.2-1 ----
- recompiled with cygwin-1.17, gcc4-4.7.2-2 and binutils 2.23.51-1
- TLS support enabled for the first time on Cygwin
- test package for gcc4-4.7.2-2
Since this is a test package for gcc4-4.7.2-2, which is itself a test
package, some dependencies will need to be installed by hand. The
dependencies that setup.exe checks are for the current version in
conjunction with gcc4-4.5.3-3.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple