This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ppl-0.11.2-1 (test)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:18:32 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ppl-0.11.2-1 (test)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The Parma Polyhedra Library
The Parma Polyhedra Library is a C++ library for (not necessarily
closed) convex polyhedra and other numerical abstractions.
----- version 0.11.2-1 -----
- recompiled with cygwin-1.17, gcc4-4.7.2-2 and binutils 2.23.51-1
- test package for gcc4-4.7.2-2
Since this is a test package for gcc4-4.7.2-2, which is itself a test
package, some dependencies will need to be installed by hand. The
dependencies that setup.exe checks are for the current version in
conjunction with gcc4-4.5.3-3.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple