This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why can not Emacs run on Cygwin 1.7.17-1 ? (was: Why can't I compile HelloWorld ?)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:29:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Why can not Emacs run on Cygwin 1.7.17-1 ? (was: Why can't I compile HelloWorld ?)
- References: <CANW2+isv4KB71T2HiWW9W7NVLeMoBUn3Q3KpaYaAErnE-+xJYA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 4/20/2013 8:10 PM, 1xx wrote:
Hi all .
I reinstalled Cygwin 1.7.17-1 .
But Emacs can not run .
4) What should I do in order to carry out troubleshooting of this problem ?
As Marco already said earlier in the thread, start here:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple