This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cobol return code problem after implementing latest CYgwin 1.7
- From: rashi singhal <singhal dot rashi at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: rashi dot singhal at misys dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:52:52 +0530
- Subject: Cobol return code problem after implementing latest CYgwin 1.7
We use C programs to link and call Cobol programs(using cobinit
,cobcall), After executing cobol applications on bash we are getting
return code as zero always. Cobol program pass some return codes like
(32 , 65 .. ).
This problem only occurs after installing latest Cygwin. Till earlier
version program return codes have correct value.
In Cobol program we use STOP RUN RETURN CODE to populate the return codes.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple