This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fresh Cygwin-64 install reports post-install errors for bash
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:07:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fresh Cygwin-64 install reports post-install errors for bash
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF6D974 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Why did you start a new thread for this reply?!?
On Apr 23 14:27, Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] wrote:
> > Probably, for some weird reason, the 000-post-install was not run
> > before other scripts.
> Indeed, it wasn't. Here's the sequence of postinstall steps as logged,
> and it is far off from being alphabetical (if that's to ensure the order of
That's why this is still called test release. There are missing
dependencies and that might confuse setup's dependency resolution
algorithm. You just have to live with it for now.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple