This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Fresh Cygwin-64 install reports post-install errors for bash
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:21:11 +0000
- Subject: RE: Fresh Cygwin-64 install reports post-install errors for bash
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF6D974 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20130423150729 dot GF26397 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> Why did you start a new thread for this reply?!?
I did not. It's out friend MS with its Outlook auto-correcting :-)
(before I was using a different agent which did not care). Sorry.
> You just have to live with it for now.