This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
BUG: Pasting Smiling Cat with Heart-Shaped Eyes into ZSH locks MinTTY, requires force close
- From: Jeff Crowell <crowell at bu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:58:07 -0400
- Subject: BUG: Pasting Smiling Cat with Heart-Shaped Eyes into ZSH locks MinTTY, requires force close
Bug report below. Let me know if you need anything else
zsh 5.0.2 (i686-pc-cygwin)
Component: In which component does the bug exist?
Windows 8, probably all versions of windows
Pasting certain characters into MinTTY running zsh locks up MinTTY
requiring a force close
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Copy http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/1f63b/index.htm
2) paste into ZSH
3) press enter
Actual Results: MinTTY hangs and does not respond
Expected Results: prints "command not found"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple