This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Codesourcery toolchain under Win7/cygwin can't find some files
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:26:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: Codesourcery toolchain under Win7/cygwin can't find some files
- References: <CAE3n8Uekce+PnP7iEedD7sj+hcY8AWupo2Qhhtw_zhp+Y_+iuw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 02:22:46PM -0400, Nadi Findikli wrote:
>I have searched this but the questions I found are about getting the
>toolchain to work, my problem is that it works on all but a few
>directories. Also I am not building Linux.
> - GCC Chain : arm-none-eabi-gcc ; gcc version 4.7.2 (Sourcery
>CodeBench Lite 2012.09-63)
> - Cygwin : CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64
Sorry but you should be checking with Mentor Graphics for support for
the Codesourcery toolchain. We really can't help you with issues in
tools that we don't supply.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple