This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG: Pasting Smiling Cat with Heart-Shaped Eyes into ZSH locks MinTTY, requires force close
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:38:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: BUG: Pasting Smiling Cat with Heart-Shaped Eyes into ZSH locks MinTTY, requires force close
- References: <CAKp+3hph5ED7r0_grQe_epR8gKL_knZXmMd42-_yR92NzjDQpw at mail dot gmail dot com> <op dot wvz6zdawofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <20130423173240 dot GA447 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAHWeT-b=if3CkZDOn4w=Qegmt=7pK8gzkO3huqso_5TSVkU94g at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/23/2013 4:07 PM, Andy Koppe wrote:
On 23 April 2013 18:32, Christopher Faylor wrote:
For now "Just don't do that".
Quite. Or just kill the cat.
I thought curiosity killed the cat. ;-)
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple