This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG: Pasting Smiling Cat with Heart-Shaped Eyes into ZSH locks MinTTY, requires force close
- From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:15:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: BUG: Pasting Smiling Cat with Heart-Shaped Eyes into ZSH locks MinTTY, requires force close
- References: <CAKp+3hph5ED7r0_grQe_epR8gKL_knZXmMd42-_yR92NzjDQpw at mail dot gmail dot com> <op dot wvz6zdawofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <20130423173240 dot GA447 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CAHWeT-b=if3CkZDOn4w=Qegmt=7pK8gzkO3huqso_5TSVkU94g at mail dot gmail dot com>
Andy Koppe, 23.04.2013 22:07:11:
Quite. Or just kill the cat.
That's a solution in case of /bin/cat. But also any other process hanging
that way can only be killed -9, no other signal can be caught by it (e.g.
alarm), or is there a way to keep it going somehow?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple