This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Difference in 32/64-bit curl.
- From: Christian Franke <Christian dot Franke at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:56:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: Difference in 32/64-bit curl.
- References: <51766C22 dot 10702 at bahnhof dot se>
Fredrik Rothamel wrote:
I just noticed that in 64-bit cygwin curl always include the
http-headers in the response.
(Old behaviour is to only include headers when -i option is specified)
Is this an intentional change?
Unlikely. In this case it should be possible to revert the default -i
(--include) with --no-include.
According to a quick gdb session using curl-debug package the
corresponding variable config->include_headers is not set during option
processing. But later in Curl_setopt(., CURLOPT_HEADER, .) the variable
data->set.include_header is set true because some va_arg(param, long) is
Possibly a __builtin_va_list related gcc bug.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple