This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest Cygwin query.
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:40:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: Latest Cygwin query.
- References: <CAPCR6Q34aN8Z38oH9aM3kDiFaS-YT+3gV8SqqYz2vfvNo7gm=A at mail dot gmail dot com> <517800CB dot 5000809 at etr-usa dot com>
On 4/24/2013 5:56 PM, Warren Young wrote:
On 4/24/2013 02:30, rashi singhal wrote:
Earlier we were using Cygwin - 1003.22.0.0 version.
Where does that version number come from? It isn't actually a Cygwin
version number. (The latest Cygwin is version 1.7.18.)
I bet from file version. Cygwin 1.3.22
2 cygwin generations ago ~ 2003-03-18
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple