This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.18
- From: Tom Honermann <thonermann at coverity dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:37:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.18
- References: <announce dot 20130422092652 dot GB3142 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 04/22/2013 05:26 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I just released Cygwin 1.7.18.
Yay! Thank you!
- Fix bug where dup2 segv'ed on negative fd.
- Work around problem of erratic exit codes caused by a thread exiting
while process is shutting down.
This last link is not correct (note that it matches the previous one).
Perhaps you meant to link to this thread?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple