This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't connect to sshd on Vista
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:41:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: can't connect to sshd on Vista
- References: <517A1C9C dot 6030702 at gmail dot com> <517A1CCB dot 9000104 at gmail dot com> <CAHaX4OVVMRa2DV9XF5z=VEqNuag0w8-OaZpyh1HOMmt9w98FMw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 4/26/2013 9:36 AM, Rick McCombs AD5DU wrote:
I don't see a way to get gmail to not include you email in the reply
other than manually deleting it.
(I think you guys are a little paranoid; spam is a fact of life.)
trust us. That little change reduces the amount of span on your
( and our) box
$ editrights -l -u cyg_server
this looks fine.
Also cygcheck.out looks fine
Anything on /var/log/sshd.log ?
If you are able to connect locally to your user and
does not work in other ways, than or is it a problem of security
methods mismatch or some programs is interfering.
Can you try "ssh -v user@machine" from another PC ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple