This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CRC mismatch in cygwin debug info?
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:56:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: CRC mismatch in cygwin debug info?
- References: <5179C499 dot 2080908 at cs dot utoronto dot ca> <loom dot 20130426T074135-808 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 26/04/2013 1:50 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Ryan Johnson <ryan.johnson <at> cs.utoronto.ca> writes:
warning: the debug information found in "/usr/bin/cygwin1.dbg" does
not match "/usr/bin/cygwin1.dll" (CRC mismatch).
If /usr/bin/cygwin1.dbg exists, it is from a former snapshot installation.
You should remove it, since the package comes with the debug symbols in
Aha! That did it, all right. I figured it would be something like that...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple