This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't find X
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:23:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Can't find X
- References: <CAHaX4OW_BQ=z9w8T_v4bk8ksnbVB+b8fm5mbzV3hLJ6=fSXJ8w at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/26/2013 1:45 AM, Rick McCombs AD5DU wrote:
I installed everything but I can't find startx or xwin.exe
Do I need X.cygwin? I thought I read that they are one project now,
and I saw X packages that I installed.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple