This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: STC for libapr1 flock failure
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:39:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: STC for libapr1 flock failure
- References: <517AAA86 dot 9030506 at acm dot org>
On 4/26/2013 9:25 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
> This was working the last time I built libapr1 (19-Feb-2012).
The test case does work with 1.7.17-1. The last snapshot I could find
where it worked is 2012-12-18 17:38:50 UTC. The 2012-12-21 snapshot
broke it badly, causing
wait_sig: WaitForSingleObject(0x6C8) for thread exit returned 258
messages on even the first iteration. Subsequent snapshots just hang
after a few iterations.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
"Buy land. They've stopped making it."
-- Mark Twain
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple